Away in a Manger
You will need:
* Shadow Box
* Paper (I used wood plank looking paper. You can use what you want).
* Vinyl Decal - available HERE on our website We Cut Vinyl
Vinyl decal comes in the following sizes for shadow boxes: for 5x7, for 8x10, & for 11x14.
1. Cut vinyl decal into two pieces - manger as one piece, and words as another (keeping all the words together as they came - as one piece).
2. Apply the manger to the paper. I put it right down flush with the bottom of the paper.
3. Apply the words Away in a Manger to the outside of the glass. I put it towards the top of the glass, where I thought it looked the best (put the paper inside the frame so you have a reference of where the manger will be in relation to the words.
**You can leave the decal as one piece and apply the whole thing onto the paper - I like the dimension it gives applying the manger to the paper - and the words to the glass.
4. Cut several pieces of straight raffia. Use as much as you think you need. I probably have 20-30 pieces in mine.
5. Lay frame down so glass side in down. Put raffia into frame. Attach the paper to your shadow box backing - most are padded. I just used the pins that came with it. Put backing into frame. Done!
Visit our website for lots of other great Christmas vinyl decals.