We now offer banners and yard signs! These have been requested of us for a while, and now we are happy to say YES - we can make that!! You can visit the website for more details.
An example of a yard sign:
We love our family words made from vinyl. We also love family picture blocks - so we combined the two.
Here is how to make a family picture block:
1. Order the vinyl and/or the KIT from our website, here. (The kit includes one block. If you want more blocks, order them here.) Wood blocks come unsanded and unpainted.
2. Sand your blocks nice and smooth, rounding the edges. We used a palm sander - so much easier!
3. Paint your blocks.
4. Let paint dry. When paint is dry, lightly sand blocks again, sanding more around the edges, so it gives it a roughed up look.
5. Apply vinyl lettering to your blocks before staining the wood. If you try to apply vinyl after staining, it has a harder time sticking to your blocks. Make sure vinyl is securely pressed on wood/pictures all around.
(If applying vinyl on top of pictures, stain wood before applying pictures/vinyl).
6. Stain blocks (wear rubber gloves). Even apply stain on top of vinyl - don't worry, it will wipe off. Quickly wipe off excess stain with a paper towel. Let dry.
7. Apply pictures to your block(s). Do this by using spray adhesive. This can be bought at most craft stores, and even Wal*Mart - the brand isn't important. They all seem to work fine - I personally use the kind shown from the link on Amazon.
8. Apply a THIN layer of mod podge over vinyl lettering and pictures (If you plan on stacking your blocks, DO NOT mod podge the tops/bottoms of the blocks or else they will stick to each other). Let dry.
9. All done!